- I started Concord Family Counseling in 2018.
- Working with teenagers and their parents is my specialty.
- I'm a direct and active part of the therapeutic process.
- Even though I trained to work with little kids, I've focused my practice on teens for three years.
- I worked at Lipscomb University's Counseling Center and The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- My Bachelor's degree is in Psychology with a minor in Child and Family Studies from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
- My Master's degree is in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with a specialization in Play Therapy from Lipscomb University.
- I have an LPC-MHSP license.
- I offer parent coaching, play therapy, EMDR, TBRI, CBT, solution-focused therapy, narrative therapy, and family therapy.
- Masters level counselor under supervision
- Bachelors degree in Family Science from Anderson University in Indiana
- Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University
- I feel privileged to join teens and families on their therapeutic journey and I hope to empower clients to feel more in control of their life.
- I offer a safe, supportive, judgement-free atmosphere to promote healing and growth.
- I appreciate the risk and courage it takes to share your story.
- I care deeply about helping clients live their authentic selves as they navigate through stress and life challenges.
- I will be together with as you find hope, worth, and confidence again, through the healing process.
- I take my role as a counselor seriously, therefore I am compassionate, down-to-earth, and empathetic but also intentional and determined.
- I find joy in my family, friendships, and my sweet dog Penny. I love books, music, travel, good coffee, and great food!
WHAT WE DO
At Concord Family Counseling, we are passionate about working with teenagers and their families. Our goal is for your teen to be authentically themselves, make healthy decisions, and feel like they can overcome any difficulties.
For teens having difficulty with their relationships, mental health issues, or unhealthy coping mechanisms.
For families looking to strengthen their relationship with their teen through conflict resolution and communication tools.
A Look Inside Concord Family Counseling Office
Our office is conveniently located in Cool Springs. In-person and telehealth appointments available.